CGPSC Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for filling government job vacancies. CGPSC conducts examination throughout the year for giving jobs to the talented youth of Chhattisgarh. All the jobs seekers can get all the information regarding the application process, eligibility criteria, age-limit and education qualification required for different government job vacancies. CGPSC recruits candidates for departments like Fishery, Agriculture, Electricity, Public Service, Mining, Transportation, Teaching, Banking, Irrigation etc.
- 1 CGPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.1 About CGPSC
- 1.2 CGPSC Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.3 Latest Chattisgarh PSC Vacancies
- 1.4 CGPC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 How to Apply for CGPSC 2018-2019 Recruitment
CGPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the CGPSC Notification 2018. CGPSC Jobs Vacancies will be filled by candidates who qualify this examination. All the candidates should once go through the CGPSC Official Notification 2018. You can also download it below. Kindly check the eligibility criteria for every vacancy before applying for it. All the necessary details like Eligibility Criteria, Age-Limit, Education Qualification, and Application Process is given in this article. We will keep you updated with the latest CGPSC Jobs as soon as the official notification is out. Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2018 by reading this article carefully.
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, State of Chhattisgarh was formed on 1st November 2000. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed on 23rd May 2001 under the provision of Act 315 of the constitution. Chhattisgarh PSC is the organizing authority for the conduct of government job examinations in the state.
Functions of CGPSC are:
- To conduct examinations in the state.
To advise the government on the following:
- Matters related to civil service.
- Matters related to eligibility, transfer and the promotion of civil servants.
- Matters related to compensation and monetary advantages to the civil servants.
CGPSC Jobs 2018-2019
CGPSC Jobs Vacancies for the year 2018-2019 will be published every month. You will find the latest CGPSC Recruitment Notification and Application process on this page. All you need to do is check the eligibility criteria and education qualification needed to apply for it.
|Organising Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Category||CGPSC Recruitment 2018|
|No of posts||Releasing soon!|
|Name of posts||Different Job Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Latest Chattisgarh PSC Vacancies
Chattisgarh PSC – Reader Vacancy [Last Date – 27 October 2018]
|Name of Post||Reader Vacancy|
|Last Date to Apply||27 October 2018|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Click here for Full Vacancy Details|
CGPC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate needs to be aware whether he/she is eligible for the job or not. To help you, we have provided the necessary information you need to know before applying for a job vacancy. This will not only save your time but also help you prepare strategically.
Different for different job recruitment.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: Depends on the vacancy
Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2018
The Application Fee is entirely dependent on the recruitment. There will be a fee waiver for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
To get the job you need, you will have to go through:
- Written Examination
The final qualifiers will be granted the job they are competing for. Thus, the examination is very competitive as the number of applications is increasing every year.
How to Apply for CGPSC 2018-2019 Recruitment
- Candidates need to go to the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC first – psc.cg.gov.in.
- Then, they have to look for the latest job notifications by clicking the “Notifications” in the top menu-bar.
- Apply for any CGPSC job vacancy by filling the application form. You have to attach the necessary documents mentioned in the form.
- Do take the print out of the filled application form further references.