JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Are you seeking a government Job in Jammu and Kashmir?. Then, Jammu and Kashmir Public Commission has got the best opportunities for you. JKPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for government job vacancies in J&K state. You can find a lot of great job opportunities that match your skill-set. You will get the latest JKPSC Notification 2018 below. We will also provide you with JKPSC Admit Card, JKPSC Answer Key, JKPSC Previous Year Papers, JKPSC Result 2018 etc. These resources are really helpful for every candidate looking to sit for the examination.
- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2018
JKPSC Recruitment 2018
All the job seekers have the best opportunity right now to apply for JKPSC 2018-2019 Recruitment. The J&K Public Commission is openly inviting applicants to contest for the PSC examinations. This will help to pick out the best and deserving candidates and give them the jobs. To make things easier for you, we have attached the JKPSC Official Notification 2018 below. You are advised to download it and go through the details in JKPSC Notification PDF.
A Public Service Commission was set up in J&K state on December 31, 1954. As Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State came into existence(26th of January 1957), Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on September 2, 1957, under section 128 of Constitution of J&K state. Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC was appointed as the first chairman of the Commission. The main aim of the commission is to:
- Help and consult the government on civil posts and civil services.
- Appointing and promoting candidates from one position to other. The Commission is also responsible for selecting the candidates to be recruited, promoted or transferred.
- On matters which affects the people working under the government which also includes memorials or petitions related to these matters.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
We are really glad to tell you that J&K Public Service Commission is inviting applications from candidates for filling vacant positions in the government departments. You can get your dream job if you clear the JKPSC examination for your most suited vacancy. Since there is a lot of competition and increasing every year looking at the number of JKPSC Recruitment applications, you need to start preparing strategically. Read this article till the end to be aware of JKPSC 2018-2019 Recruitment.
|Organising Board||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Category||JKPSC Government Jobs|
|No of vacancies||Upcoming|
|Name of vacancies||Upcoming|
|Mode of Application||Online|
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for a candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2018. You can find the JKPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria below. This will help you to find out if you are eligible for the job vacancy or not. Knowing about eligibility criteria helps to filter out the best suitable jobs.
Only Indian candidates can apply for JKPSC Job Vacancies.
Age-Limit will depend on the job position you are applying for and may vary from vacancy to vacancy.
Normally, the age limit is :
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Note: There is an age-relaxation and maximum age limit will be 32 years for candidates belonging to:
- Candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Socially and Economically Backward Classes.
- The candidates holding a civil post in the state in a substantive capacity provided:
- Physically challenged candidates will get a relaxation of 1 more year which means the upper age limit for them is 33 years. Upper age limit for the physically challenged will not depend on which category they belong to.
- The candidate who has completed two years in the civil post in substantive capacity has to be certified by the Head of Department to avail the benefit of age-relaxation.
- The government may also prescribe for more upper-age relaxation for candidates from the reserved and open category for good and sufficient reasons. The details for the same needs to be in written form.
The candidate applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 should fulfill the below given Education Qualification requirement:
For Post 1:
The candidate should hold a Master’s level degree in Document Science/ Library Science/ Informational Science. A degree from a recognized Indian institution/ Accredited Foreign University will also serve the purpose. SET/ NET/ SLET cleared candidates and Ph.D. degree can also apply.
For Post 2:
Applicant must hold a Master’s degree in Sports Science or Physical Education with at least 55% marks. Ph.D. degree, NET/ SET/ SLET by University Grants Commission is also valid.
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2018-2019
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process is based on the performance of candidates in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website here – http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- Hover over the Recruitment Tab and click on Advertisements under it.
- Now, you will be redirected to the page consisting of all the latest notifications of vacancies.
- Select the most suitable job vacancy according to your skillset.
- You can create an account and apply for the vacancy.
- This account will be used for future applications also.
- Do take the printout of the application form after submitting for future references.