Kerela Public Service Commission is the authority which conducted Kerela PSC examinations to recruit candidates to various government job positions. For all the job seekers out there, Kerela PSC Recruitment 2018 is the best opportunity to work with Kerela Government. If you are searching for Kerela PSC Thulasi Login, Kerela PSC Hall ticket, then you are in the right place. We will provide you with all the relevant information regarding Kerela PSC examinations. You can also find the same on the official website – www.kerelapsc.gov.in. It is very important for every candidate to be aware of the application process of Kerela PSC examinations and how to get job alerts regularly. The official website is divided into two major sections.
Kerela PSC Thulasi
Kerela PSC Thulasi is the most important part for government job seekers. It is a portal wherein you can create an account and get latest alerts which match your skillset. This way you will never miss the notification of jobs that are precious to you. To make it easy for you, we are mentioning the steps required to register for Kerela PSC Thulasi.
To register for Kerela PSC Thulasi,
- Go to the official portal here – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- If you are a new user, click on “New Registration” option.
- Enter the details you are asked for like Name, Mobile Number, Father’s Name, ID Proof and Aadhar Number etc.
- Agree to the declaration stated below and click on Register Button.
- Now, you will be alerted everytime a new Kerela PSC vacancy notification is released.
Now, you are successfully registered for KPSC Thulasi. To apply for vacancies in Kerela PSC, you have to log in to your account you just made.
KPSC Thulasi Login Page
Once you have successfully registered, you have to log in to your KPSC Thulasi Profile page to apply for job vacancies. KPSC publishes all the notifications regarding the vacancy notifications. KPSC sometimes publishes the notifications for vacancy available only for reserved categories.
- Enter the credentials to log in to your account first.
- You will now be asked to enter your qualification details, Mobile no, languages you know etc.
- Enter the asked prerequisites and verify your mobile no.
- You will be notified once you have entered the information correctly.
Note: Now, you don’t need to go anywhere else as you can apply for any KPSC vacancies from your KPSC Thulasi account. Moreover, you will be notified of the latest vacancies in the Notification Tab on the right under Personal category.
Kerela PSC Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Burma, African Countries of Kenya, and United Tanzanian Republic with the plan of settling in India.
- Tibetan who has migrated to Indian with an intention of settling before January 1, 1962.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: Depends on the norms of the available vacancy.
- Although the education qualification entirely depends on the vacancy you are applying to, but you a graduation degree from a recognized university is a must.
- The candidate also needs to be physically fit to apply for some vacancies.
- You need to check the official KPSC Notification 2018 to get information regarding eligibility for the preferred vacancy.
Latest KPSC Vacancies 2018
To make it easy for you, we are publishing the latest KPSC Vacancy Notifications in the below table. It will become easy for you as we have categorized KPSC vacancies category-wise.
|Available Vacancy||Last Date of Application||Job Location||No of Vacancies|
|Driver Cum Office Attendant||18/04/2018||Wayanad||01|
|Blood Bank Technician||18/04/2018||Thiruvananthapuram||11|
|Laboratory Technician||18/04/2018||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Kasaragod, Idukki||04|
|Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife||18/04/2018||Pathanamthitta||01|
|Assistant Drilling Engineer||18/04/2018||Thiruvananthapuram||01|
|Laboratory Technician||18/04/2018||Kannur, Kasaragod||03|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||18/04/2018||Kollam, Alappuzha||03|
Kerela PSC Application Fee 2018-2019
Kerela PSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee varies from vacancy to vacancy. Fee waivers are also provided for candidates belonging to backward classes and reserved categories.
Kerela PSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Selection Process
Candidates are selected for Kerela PSC 2018 Recruitment based on their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
To get the job you are applying to, you need to clear both of the rounds. Kerela Public Service Commission has made these rounds so that they only select the most talented candidates.