Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts numerous examinations throughout the year for the vacant positions in government departments. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates to looking for government jobs in Rajasthan state. The latest RPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 will be published here. RPSC has openings for job posts like School Teacher, Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Railway Jobs, Police Jobs, SSC, UPSC. We will update you regularly with these upcoming vacancies here.
- 1 RPSC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 2 How to Apply for RPSC Job Recruitment
RPSC Recruitment 2018-2019
RPSC Recruitment is one of the best life-changing opportunities for someone eagerly hunting for government jobs. Rajasthan Public Service Commission department tests a candidate’s overall suitability for different job vacancies.
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2018-2019
The basic purpose of our website is to help candidates never miss any potential job opportunity. All the vacancies listed here are released on https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. You should keep visiting this page regularly to stay updated.
|Organising Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Category||RPSC Jobs 2018-2019|
|No of posts||Upcoming|
|Name of posts||Various Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RPSC Latest Jobs 2018-2019
As an aspiring RPSC government job candidate, you cannot bear to miss any vacancy release. All upcoming vacancies along with their Official Notification will be updated below. You will also find detailed information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application and Selection Process.
Rajasthan PSC Application Form
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will release the RPSC Application Form soon. Candidates are requested to read the RPSC Notification carefully before filling the Application Form. Important details like Age-Limit and Education Qualification Criteria need to be taken care of first. You will get RPSC Application Form 2018-2019 here once it is released.
RPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018-2019
Different vacancies may require candidates of different age groups. You need to check for the Age-Limit in the official RPSC Job Notification.
Note: The minimum age for applying for any vacancy is 18 years.
A degree from a recognized institution/ university is a must. For more details, read the guidelines for the vacancy before applying.
How to Apply for RPSC Job Recruitment
You need to follow the steps listed below to apply for RPSC Jobs:
- Visit the Official website here -> rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check the Official Advertisements under the News and Events section. Click on the View All option to view all Advertisements on a single page.
- Now, go back to the homepage and Click on Apply Online.
- You have to register on Rajasthan PSC New Application Portal called Rajasthan Single Sign-on.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit your mandatory documents.
- Submit the form and take a print-out for future references.
RPSC Selection Process 2018-2019
Rajasthan PSC recruits candidates who perform well in the following:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Personal Interview
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Established on 16th August 1949, Initially Rajasthan Public Service Commission constituted of One-Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh was the first chairman of the Commission( the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan). Following two Regulations were made in the year 1951 under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation,1951.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation,1951.