The Public Service Commission of Tamil Nadu just released the official Notification for the recruitment of vacancies. The job vacancy is for Assistant Librarian and Junior Epigrahist. In total there are 2 job vacancies as mentioned in the official TNPSC Notification. You can apply for TNPSC Job vacancies right from this page. All the necessary resources and mandatory documents will be mentioned in the official Advertisement of the vacancy.
Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details
| Organizing Board
||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
||Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist Vacancy
|No of Posts
||TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019
|Mode of Application
| Official Website
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Post-Wise
||No of vacancy
||35400 – 1,12,400 Rs/- (Level-11)
TNPSC Important Dates
|Start Date of Application
||14 September 2018
|Last Date to Apply
||14 October 2018
|Last Date to pay Fee through bank
||16 October 2018
||23 December 2018
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria
|Name of vacancy
||An M.A. or B.A.(Hons) degree in Sanskrit from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- There is no Age-limit restriction for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- For others:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
||A degree of B.A or B.Litt in Tamil from any institution or University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
||One-Time Registration Fee
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen
How to Apply for TNPSC Vacancy?
- Go to the official website of TNPSC -> http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the Notification option on the right side of the page and click it.
- Find this vacancy and Click Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form along with the necessary details as per required from the candidate.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.
The selection of the candidates for this post will be based on :
- Written or Computer-based Test.